Learn and Earn Webinars
Monday, June 19, 2023
How Does it Work?
Our Learn & Earn Webinars feature some outstanding experts in the world of health, wellness and much more. The live version of the webinar will begin at 12:00pm and is limited to the first 500 attendees. The webinar will be around 20-30 minutes in length. The webinars can be watched at anytime, and available to watch for company points until 12:00pm on TBD. If you are unable to view it live, you can view the recording once it is posted. The check-in for the live and recorded are the same link and posted above.
- The recording of the webinar will be posted HERE (MAKE SURE TO CHECK-IN - Details Below)
- The Check-In QR Code will be available on the screen when you view the webinar.
- YOU MUST BE LOGGED INTO YOUR CORPORATE GAMES MANAGER ACCOUNT TO CHECK-IN.
- If you are unable to check-in with the QR code on the screen, CLICK HERE.
12:00pm - Live (First 500 attendees)
Recording will be posted shortly after the live version is finished and participants will have until 12:00pm on TBD to view the recording for point.
Participation is unlimited. Participants must check-in using the online Check-in system to earn points.
In order to each company points, participants must be eligible employees (full or part-time), interns, or retirees of companies registered for the Quad Cities Corporate Games.
is a Leadership Consultant with Victory Business Consulting.
Final 2022 Standings
1. Rock Valley PT- 15,395
2. City of Bettendorf- 13,525
3. Vibrant Credit Union- 13,042
1. MidAmerica Basement Systems- 14,234
2. 7th Judicial District- 14,136
3. Lincoln Electric- 8,837